CommonWell at the International Telecare & Telehealth Conference 2011
Members of the CommonWell team will attend the International Telecare & Telehealth Conference 2011 (http://www.telecare-and-telehealth-conference.com/) on 14 - 16 November 2011 in London to present first outcomes of our pilot trials on integrated social and health care in the UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands.
The conference is organised by the TSA - Telecare Services Association, the representative body for the telecare industry in the UK. Key issues addressed at this year's conference will include:
- Coping with major budget cuts
- Improving services through efficiencies and new ways of working
- Making the move from pilot to mainstream
- Making your business case using evidence based research
- Understanding the changing face of health and social care, and accessing the funding you need
Keynote speakers include Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Global Ambassador for eHealth (via video); Dr Dawn Harper - GP, author and co-presenter of UK's first primetime telehealth television programme, Embarrassing Bodies: Live from the Clinic, and contributor to the BAFTA award winning website www.channel4.com/bodies; Dr Peter Carter, Chief Executive, Royal College of Nursing and Jonathan D Linkous, Chief Executive, American Telemedicine Association.