e-Leadership Skills for SMEs: Interim Report, May 2015, available online
This is the interim report of the e-leadership skills initiative targeting start-ups and fast growing SMEs. Work is in progress and is scheduled to be finished in September 2015 and presented in a Final Report.
The document covers already several important topics:
- A description of e-leadership skill requirements by SMEs and entrepreneurs
- A presentation of technology trends affecting e-leadership skill needs in SMEs
- An analysis of e-leadership policies and stakeholder initiatives in Europe
- An e-leadership scoreboard benchmarking European Member States
- An analysis of the EU landscape of e-leadership Higher Education courses and MOOCs