Five more Regional Cluster Events scheduled in Belgium, Hungary, Denmark, France and Poland in 2014
These leaders oversee portfolios of both well-defined and emergent innovation opportunities. Successful design and implementation requires developing and engaging highly qualified staff to realise the target value. Research has confirmed a significant shortage of e-leadership skills across Europe - a call for action. These will take place in:
Registration is open at www.eskills-guide.eu for the events in:
- Antwerp (Belgium): Antwerp University and School of Management on 4 September 2014
- Budapest (Hungary): Central European University Business School on 29 September 2014
- Aarhus (Denmark): IT-Forum and IT-Vest on 9 October 2014
- Paris (France): CIGREF on 6 November 2014
- Wroclaw (Poland): University of Wroclaw on 13 November 2014.