Students from various backgrounds, such as economics, sociology, geography, communication and media sciences, mathematics, informatics and others from universities and applied universities.
- high affinity towards data and particularly statistical datasets,
- first experiences with methods of empirical social research and with the processing of datasets, as well as willingness to quickly familiarise with new methods,
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive, OneNote)
- enthusiasm for the cooperation in international projects within future-oriented subjects.
Further desired skills:
- experience with professional statistics software (e.g. SPSS and Excel) or willingness to quickly learn these,
- a good command of the English and German language, both written and verbal.