Empirica project DigitalHealthEurope provided feedback on the European Commission’s initiative “Digital health data and services – the European health data space“. The European health data space will:
- Promote safe exchange of patient’s data and citizens’ control over their health data
- Support research on treatments, medicines, medical devices and outcome
- Encourage access to and use of health data for research, policy-making and regulation, with a trusted governance framework and upholding data-protection rules
- Support digital health services
- Clarify the safety and liability of artificial intelligence in health.
The DigitalHealthEurope project’s feedback on the European Health Data Space Roadmap can be found here.