The objectives of day one are to:
- Provide the latest figures and forecasts (2020) on the ICT workforce and talent pool;
- Present and discuss new European e-leadership curriculum guidelines and profiles;
- Propose ways for moving ahead and achieving the necessary scale.
The objectives of day two are to:
- Present a proposal for a first pan-European Foundational ICT Body of Knowledge;
- Propose a model for the promotion of ICT professionalism in Europe;
- Discuss international developments and possible cooperation.
Chairpersons are Dr. Nils Olaya Fonstad, Research Scientist, MIT Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) and Silvia Leal, Academic Director, IE Business School, Madrid.
The event will bring together leading experts in the field of e-skills, e-leadership and ICT professionalism from industry, business schools, universities, ICT and CIOs associations, trade unions, standardisation bodies, examination, certification and accreditation institutions, employment agencies, staffing industry and governments. Last year, the European e-Skills 2013 Conference brought together over 300 leading experts from all over Europe.
For more details, please go to the event website. If you have any questions about the European e-Skills 2014 Conference please e-mail: moc.a1695568306cirip1695568306me@ed1695568306iug1695568306.">moc.a1695568306cirip1695568306me@ed1695568306iug1695568306.